Virtual Groups beat other 20 groups for many reasons:
- The cost to participate is about half that of a "in-person" group
- No mandatory travel costs
- There is no obligatory 5 day orientation
- Participants don’t need to leave their dealerships for days at a time
- Managers can attend meetings focused on their departments at no extra charge
- Composite data is more recent, so the data and decisions are better.
- We meet every month not just 2 or 3 times a year. That means quick answers to everyday issues
And the similarities make virtual groups very desirable:
- Benchmarks are shared and financial data is analyzed
- Participants take part in frank discussions about business trends and individual progress
- Dealership visits are still possible.
- Because we’ve already covered the numbers each month, the on-site meeting is more focused on the host store’s critique.
RV-VDG facilitates several types of Virtual Dealer Groups, including:
- Parts and Service
Virtual Dealer Groups are for those who want to make their dealership the strongest of the strong!
When you’re ready to join these elite groups, contact Chuck Marzahn